[mlpack] GSoC 2013 Report - August 12, 2013
marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 19 04:36:25 EDT 2013
As a part of the Google Summer of Code 2013, I'm working on automatic benchmarking of mlpack methods. It has been two months and one week since I started working, and I would like to share with the community of the work I've been doing on the last week.
The last week, we had started the benchmark script with the main config file (large datasets). It takes longer than expected, so the results aren't available yet. For the next run we adjust some parameters, with the results that we can obtain the results earlier. In the meantime I've added a memory profiling section on the results page and the possibility for all the mlpack script to perform memory profiling and to generate meaningful results.
For those interested you can check out the current version of the
website here: http://virtual-artz.de/gsoc/results/
If anyone has any tips and or feedback or want something implemented on
the results page feel free to send me an email.
See you next week!
More information about the mlpack