[mlpack] Regarding GSoC 17

Kushagra Agrawal kushagra106 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 01:07:53 EST 2017

Hi,

I am Kushagra Agrawal, I'm pursuing my bachelors in Electronics and
Communications Engineering from BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. I'm
interested in participating in GSoC 17 with mlpack.

I went through the project ideas, and the project "*Essential Deep Learning
Modules*" really caught my interest. I have worked on a project regarding
Deep Learning for Video Classification that involved CNN's. While I was
working on that, I had also read about RBM's and RNN's

Please guide me on how should I start and how should I go about if I wish
to participate in GSoC 17 with mlpack.

Regards,
Kushagra Agrawal