[mlpack] Require Help

Lakshya Agrawal zeeshan.lakshya at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:38:54 EST 2017

May be I am doing something wrong but can some one please tell me how to
compile "load_save_test.cpp" in "src/mlpack/tests" other than using "make
mlpack_test" . I would like to compile it using gcc . I have executed
something like "*g++ -std=c++11 load_save_test.cpp
-I/home/lakshya/mlpack/src-lrt -larmadillo -lboost_program_options
-lboost_unit_test_framework -lboost_serialization -L/usr/local/lib/
-lmlpack*" But i am getting error ->

* "/tmp/ccfVnx3F.o: In function `main':load_save_test.cpp:(.text+0xfffa):
undefined reference to `init_unit_test_suite(int, char**)'collect2: error:
ld returned 1 exit status"*.

But running the same after copying the file  in my home directory and
compiling it using the above gets compiled .Please can some one help me out
.
Thank You !!!