[mlpack] GSoC 2017: Reinforcement Learning (RL)

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Thu Mar 16 10:36:24 EDT 2017

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:53:33PM +0530, rohit singh wrote:
> Hello mlpack,
>
> Myself Rohit Singh, sophomore in undergraduate CS (H) Delhi University.
> After going through the literature of all the specified project , the one
> that took my interest is RL. Though i am newbie to machine learning yet i'm
> highly motivated and enthusiast about the same.
> To have a start i installed the mlpack library on my system and learning
> neural network from coursera. I am willing to learn as much as i can from
> the described literature and doing so in my free time.
> Nothing else to say and share, just diving into this great ocean of machine
> learning.

Hi Rohit,

Welcome to the community.  There's a lot already written about the
reinforcement learning project, so if you take a look around you should
definitely be able to find lots of documentation that could help you
out.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan Curtin    | "Lots of respectable people have been hit by
ryan at ratml.org | trains."  - Penny