[mlpack] Reg: Introduction and Proposal Sharing

Krishnakanth Singh cs15mtech11007 at iith.ac.in
Mon Mar 27 10:01:20 EDT 2017

Hi,
I am KrishnaKant Singh(Kris) a pre-final year student pursuing Master at
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad. I have been contributing to
MLpack for almost a month now and I have had an great learning experience.
I have done a course in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Optimisation.
So I have a good idea regarding the theory behind the Deep Learning Modules
and have also implemented these in python.  I am interested in the Deep
Learning Module project.

I have shared my proposal at GsoC website and I am looking forward to the
feedback.

Thanks
Kris

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack