[mlpack] [GSoc] Need assistance in patches

Shoaib Zafar 14bscsmzafar at seecs.edu.pk
Wed Mar 29 15:07:26 EDT 2017

Hi Ryan,

I've submitted the 1st draft of the proposal by the name "Porting of mlpack
on android with proper documentation", email account used for it is
shoaibzafar95 at gmail.com . Please take a look at it (It is not my best work,
I will concentrate on it now as research is mostly done)

As far as libraries go, Amradillo is compiling fine on android studio now,
and is usable in programs. I can upload a test apk  somewhere(or github) if
you want to take a look. (It will currently work only on arm64 devices).
Regards,
Shoaib Zafar