[mlpack] [GSoc] Need assistance in patches

Shoaib Zafar 14bscsmzafar at seecs.edu.pk
Fri Mar 31 10:39:27 EDT 2017

I also wanted to ask that is it the right time to decide which algorithms
should be included(and if yes, should we go for all?) ?
And should training and gradient descent be included? (It won't harm!, if
someone wants to train on the phone!)

Anxiously  waiting for your feedback on proposal!
Regards,
Shoaib Zafar